Friday, December 4, 2009

Maddox James is finally here!

Well we are finally a family! On Sunday Trey and I welcomed Maddox James into the world. Maddox was a big boy weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. Labor was harder than I expected, but completely worth it once we set eyes on Maddox. Hearing him cry for the first time was unreal and I have a feeling it was that moment that changed our lives forever.



We were in the hospital until Wednesday morning and have spent the last few days adjusting to life at home. We work together and have a system down for diaper changes and feedings. Koda is still uncertain about his new little brother, but hopefully after a few more days they will be best buddies.



Below are some pictures of our little guy. We think he is perfect, but we may be a little biased :)



Our first official meeting




Big boy! I still haven't figured out how he fit in my belly!




What a little angel




In the recovery room, getting acquianted




First bath!


Helloooo everyone!




All three of my boys together



Ready to go home





Maddox in his pimp going home outfit. He turned heads on the way out of the hospital.




1 comment: