Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!!


Klug Thanksgiving Family Photo
Courtesy of Aunt Lola


Thanksgiving has come and gone! We spent the day eating two, yes two, Thanksgiving dinners with our wonderful families. I think at the end of the day the three of us could have rolled home! Maddox loves to eat, so Thanksgiving was right up his alley. He loved eating turkey and feeding himself mashed potatoes like a big boy. I think his favorite part was dessert, he cried when he finished the last bite of Great Grandma Klug's Foo-Foo cake (I can't lie, I might have wanted to cry a little too).

Thanksgiving night at 12am my friend Jessica, my mom, sister and I braved the crazies (and drunks) and went shopping at WalMart. We got home at 2am, slept till 5am (thank you Maddox for the early wake-up call) and then hit the stores again by 6:30am. Yes, we are that crazy, and yes it was strangely our idea of fun for the day :)

With Thanksgiving behind us, we stepped up into party mode and got ready for Maddox's big 1st birthday party on Saturday. The party turned out so great, and my birthday post complete with all the cake smashing pictures is coming soon..........

No comments:

Post a Comment