Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Bridal Shower for a Beautiful Bride to Be

My best friend Jessica is getting married on 10/2 (only one week to go!) and at the end of August we had her bridal shower out at the Buhman farm. The shower was early in the day and we had a lot of fantastic brunch favorites. The weather was great and the company was even better. With a little hard work the party looked like it came straight from a magazine (way to go girls!). Here is the bridal party (minus Lisa :( ). I love these girls and am very lucky to have them as friends!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a great day! :) Thanks so much for all you did. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like how I put your wedding date wrong! Man, I think it was a little late when I was typing this, good thing I came back this morning for a re-read :)

    ReplyDelete