Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to Work!

The time I thought would never come is here and I am back to work. My work is really understanding and has allowed me to create my own schedule, but it has still been kind of a rough week. On Monday and Tuesday I work in the afternoons, so Maddox and Daddy get to spend the afternoons together, then the rest of the week I work full days so Maddox heads off to "school." He seems to like school ok, and the infant teacher says that he is a super genius (well not in so many words, but I am sure that is what she means). So far things are going pretty good, and I am sure they will get better as we all settle into a routine :)

Here are some pictures of our recent excitement. There never seems to be a dull moment and I wouldn't trade our new little family life for anything!



This is what happens while I am at work. In Trey's words "Meet Mario"


Maddox's new jumper


Maddox and cousin Logen playing



Trying to get a picture of the boys in their matching outfits. I am sure some day they will yell at us for dressing them the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment