Monday, September 21, 2009

Updates

Well, Trey pointed out to me yesterday that we haven't updated the blog for over a month! Time has been flying by around here. I am now in my third trimester, I can't believe how fast these 30 weeks have gone! I hear that everything seems to slow down from now forward, but I am hoping for the best.

I am still feeling pretty good, although there are the occasional bad days. Trey's been really great and is always there to cheer me up, paint my toes, or rub my back. I am a very lucky girl! I passed my last set of doctor's tests (glucose and something else) with flying colors and I didn't even pass out when they took my blood (I know I'm a big baby). Unfortunately, we are still not any closer to picking a name. I keep hoping the perfect name will just hit us and we will automatically just know. So far nothing seems to stick!

We have had some really exciting news within the last month. Trey got a new job within Pepsi and now is the Driver Supervisor. NO MORE WORKING WEEKENDS!! It is really nice to have days off together again (although I think he wishes he was working on the weekends when my nesting kicks in). He works 3:30am to 12:30pm; we are still adjusting to the new earlier schedule, but so far so good :)

3 comments:

  1. He paints your toes for you?! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was cleaning out my storage room last week and started flipping through my yearbooks. In your note you wrote about Prom and I seriously laughed out loud reading it... How did I forget that Travis got a nosebleed at dinner?? And that Trey had to go rescue him in the bathroom after we'd been waiting for him at the table for half an hour?? Poor guy. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. It makes me so happy to know that you and Trey have been together since way back then. You guys have always been so good together and I really wish I could see you more often. I'll give you more of an advance warning before I pop into town again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete