Sunday, July 12, 2009

HOLY CRAP! IT"S BOY!!

Well the day finally came for us to have our 20 week ultrasound. Walking into the appointment felt like Christmas morning. I was so excited and nervous, which combined with the 30 ounces of water that they make you drink before you go in made me feel like I was going to explode. I was so shocked when the ultrasound tech told us that we were having a little baby boy, Trey says he had a feeling that it was a boy; must have been his daddy instinct kicking in! Not at all what I was expecting to hear, but a fun surprise. Trey and I are both so excited!

Finding out the sex makes the reality kind of sink in that there is a baby on the way. Now the great name debate can begin! We will be sure to keep you posted once a decision is made :)

Without making you wait any longer here is our son's first shining moment, he really wanted to make it clear to us that he is in fact a he.





2 comments: